9 | Calm before the storm
Corey starts consulting part-time with an early-stage startup and finds some clarity about why people purchase a Swipe Files membership. Chris is in a groove shipping updates to Jetboost and is now working on the number one feature request from the past year. They also talk about the process of capturing and prioritizing customer requests, new note-taking apps like Roam and Obsidian, and how to think about your personal vs company account on Twitter.
- Jetboost Update: Booster Import
- Groundbreaking month for Swipe Files
- RICE Prioritization Framework
- Corey's tweet on company vs personal Twitter
- Swipe Files' mission
- More podcasts for bootstrappers