46 | Indie Hackers of San Diego
Corey makes progress on the Swipe Files "evergreen newsletter" content and considers a way to drip out course content instead of dropping all at once. Chris is taking a break from marketing and working to wrap up a few product updates. They also talk about the first Indie Hackers of San Diego meetup since covid, the advantage of shipping small and shipping fast, and why it's ok to not have a singular, dominant growth channel.
- Jetboost Dynamic Sorting Early Access
- MegaMaker Podcast
- Michele Hansen's book, Deploy Empathy
- San Diego Indie Hackers group
- Corey's tweet about not having a single, dominant growth channel
- More podcasts for bootstrappers