25 | To Clubhouse or not to Clubhouse
Corey scales back on consulting and workshops a new idea for a course. Chris has a rough week dealing with server issues, but managed to finally update the Jetboost website. They also discuss consulting vs working on your own products, why "product market fit" isn't that useful of a term, and of course, clubhouse.
- Jetboost new pricing page
- Art of Product episode with Spencer Fry
- Clubhouse vs Podcasting on Clubhouse with Corey
- Everything Is Marketing: Rand Fishkin and April Dunford
- Product-Market Fit is a Broken Concept. There’s a Better Way. by Rand Fishkin
- More podcasts for bootstrappers